Welcome to Pump Up Your Book Promotion PR, a full service online book promotion agency who can show you how to sell books without leaving the comfort of your home! If you are an author in need of an online book promotion service, Pump Up Your Book Promotion PR can be your answer to slow sales or even non-existant sales!
Pump Up Your Book Promotion PR is a public relations firm that will give your book
the best online distribution that money can buy.In fact, it’s the only known PR service
of its kind because it concentrates on those millions of people who buy books online
every day. We feel very strongly that this is the new age of promotion and our products
and services give you optimum online presence...guaranteed!
We work with authors on a one-on-one basis for powerful and effective online PR to give
your book the best chance at success.
We do not send you on book signings to brick-and-mortar stores because we believe
it’s time people realize the potential of effective and powerful online marketing.
We concentrate on everything online so that you don’t even have to leave the house to
sell your books!
* Why Do You Need a PR Agency to Sell Your Books? *
In the seven years since I’ve been published, I’ve come to realize that a) your book won’t sell if you don’t promote it and b) you have to learn how to promote it if you want it to sell. I’ve also learned that if you don’t know how to get in touch with your audience, you’re dead meat, and your book won’t sell but to a few friends and members of your family and will stop right there.
This is really common knowledge, but you’d be amazed at how many new authors don’t know how to go outside of the box when they are setting up their book marketing plan.
Let’s hope they already know they need a website. Then, there’s setting up a blog
to talk about your book and garnering a few reviews from reputable publications and
interviews from the media.
But, what if the author doesn’t know how to do this or where to go? That’s when
they enlist the help of someone who does.
There are many reasons why authors decide to hire a PR coach.
• They are too busy writing and need someone to do the PR for them.
• They do not have access to media databases or mailing lists.
• They understand the importance of press releases but don’t know how to use them effectively.
• They want to do author tours but don’t know how to set one up.
• They want to do radio and TV spots but don’t know the first place to go to attain them.
• They are tired of ho-hum sales and need outside help to point them in the right direction.
Are you one of those?
Include yourself in the majority of authors out there if you are.
I have found that in order to get your books noticed, you have to spend an extraordinary amount of time doing your own public relations if you don’t hire outside help. Yes, you can do this yourself, if you know where to turn and who to turn to.
This is where a PR agency becomes an attractive alternative.
As a PR eMarketing Coach, I understand what it takes to sell a book. I understand what online book promotion entails and have written books on the subject.
I also understand that while there are thousands of books being published throughout any given year, yours has to stand out from the pack.
With Pump Up Your Book Promotion PR, you are at least giving your book the best possible chance!
Because we believe there's an untapped market of book buyers online, we aim to promote your books through online book promotional tactics that we have tested using our own books to create an effective and powerful promotional campaign for your book.
One of the best ways we have found to promote your books is through virtual book tours. We focus on virtual book tours because we have found there's no better way to get your book noticed using a special system that we have tested and are passing it on to you. This special system is guaranteed to work.
While we believe that offline booksignings does have it's good qualities, we also believe that online book tours are the hottest commodity an author can have as far as getting enormous exposure on the Internet as well as selling more books than the average booksigning at a bricks-and-mortar offline store.
It's a fact that online book stores such as Amazon sell more books than any offline bookstore simply because more and more people are discovering how easy it is to buy online. And that's the people you want to target to buy your book during your virtual book tours.
If you are not familiar with virtual book tours, this is how they work:
1. Your tour will last from the beginning of each month until the end.
2. In one month's time, you will be interviewed, write guest posts, have your book spotlighted or reviewed at one of the many blogs we set up for you that are geared toward your book or author platform.
3. Your tour becomes perpetual because as long as the blog host keeps your interview, guest post, book spotlight or review live in their archives, you will continue to benefit from a virtual book tour long after your tour is over. Not only that, because we have optimized your tour stops, your online exposure will be tremendous. Our goal is to reach those online buyers and with our special system that has been proven to work time and time again, it reaches those potential buyers during your tour and long after your tour is over.
Here's what Pump Up Your Book Promotion can do for your virtual book tour:
1. We set everything up. You don't have to lift a finger except for sending back interviews and guest posts. If you have suggestions for a blog stop, we listen and contact the owner for you.
2. We set up your own personalized tour page. If you would like to see sample tour pages, click here..
3. Once everything is in place and your tour is ready to begin, we start the promoting process. Not only do we set your tour up, we promote it, too!
4. Our promotions are not limited to website promotion and press releases which we send out before your tour begins; our promotions are made on a daily basis - non-stop and round-the-clock. Not only are you getting a virtual book tour which will be read by thousands of potential buyers, we promote your tour stops heavily each day in different areas we believe will bring in more sales. These special areas we target have the potential of reaching 100,000 potential buyers. This is no hype. We have a database that will reach that many people on a daily basis and we use it in our promotions.
5. We also give suggestions on how to promote your tour! We have found that if the author promotes along with us, their tours are more of a success than someone who does not. The key to a successful book tour is not sitting back, watching your tour go by. We show you how to do this without it taking much of your time. Ten minutes tops and you will see a difference. Interaction plays a key role in selling books and we show you how to do this. It is up to you whether you want to participate and it is only a suggestion.
6. We believe in our virtual book tours and we believe in you. Let's make your virtual book tour something to not only be proud of, but will leave a lasting memory in book buyers' minds when they reach over and click on your book to buy.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, we offer three plans from which to choose according to your budget: the Gold Package Plan, the Silver Package Plan and the Bronze Package Plan. If you would like to see what each plan consists of and prices, click here.
If you are interested in having Pump Up Your Book Promotion set up a virtual book tour for you or if you would like to find out other promotional opportunities we offer to help you sell your book, click the contact button at the top of this webpage and we'll give you the details.
Read what past clients have had to say about our services and make that decision to pump up your book!
Thank you for visiting and we look forward to pumping up your online book!